- 1.In a pot, melt 2 tablespoons of Ghee over medium heat and add 5 popcorn kernels to melted ghee. Cover with lid.
- 2.While the ghee and popcorn kernels are heating, melt chocolate and remaining ghee in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir in salt and chili powder. Warm but do not overheat.
- 3.Once the kernels have popped, remove them from pan and remove the pot from the burner and allow to cool for 45 seconds.
- 4.Add 1/2 cup popcorn kernels to melted ghee and cover with lid.
- 5.Heat popcorn kernels over medium heat until you hear only 1-2 pops every 15-30 seconds.
- 6.Empty popped kernels into large bowl.
- 7.Add the melted chocolate mixture to popcorn while tossing to cover all the popcorn kernels. Mix until the popcorn is well covered.
No reviews for this Repice
Chocolate Chili Spiced Popcorn
- 4 Tablespoons - Ghee (Clarified Butter)
- 1/2 Cup - Popcorn Kernels
- 1/4 Cup - Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Teaspoon - Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon - Chili Powder