- 1.Make your 2 cups strong brewed coffee. We use the same amount of coffee beans, just half the amount of water (~5 tablespoons in 16 ounces of water).
- 2.While you are waiting for the coffee to brew, warm and shake the can of coconut milk so that the coconut cream on top is well incorporated into the coconut milk.
- 3.Add coconut milk, can pumpkin, coconut palm sugar, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice to small saucepan. Start to warm the ingredients up in your sauce pan while the coffee finishes up.
- 4.Add the hot coffee to saucepan and whisk the mixture over medium-low heat until it is about to simmer.
- 5.Pour into two large coffee mugs.
- 6.BONUS: Once the coffee mixture is hot, either take an immersion blender or add the contents to a blender. Blend until you've got a nice froth. Pour into your mugs and dash with a little extra pumpkin pie spice.
No reviews for this Repice
Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 13.5 Ounces - Organic Coconut Milk
- 2 Cups - Strongly Brewed Coffee
- 6 Tablespoons - Pumpkin Puree
- 4 Tablespoons - Coconut Palm Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon - Vanilla
- 1/2 Teaspoon - Pumpkin Pie Spice
Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3 teaspoons - Ground Cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons - Ground Nutmeg
- 1.5 teaspoons - Ground Allspice
- 1.5 teaspoons - Ground Cloves